What do you want this year to look like for you?
Do you want to feel relaxed, stress-free, energized, healthy, and happy?
If you want to take better care of yourself, but you don’t know how to get started, my new online workshop is for you, for the investment of only $99.
Over four weeks, you’ll learn….
- Week 1 – Positive Self Talk – Shifting your inner voice can have a huge impact on how you feel and what you do. Learn how to do this.
- Week 2 – What Brings You Joy? – (Re)discover the activities that fuel you and how to find time to include them.
- Week 3 – All About Your Body – What we eat plays a role in how we feel and what we do. Learn how to include healthy, easy and delicious meals.
- Week 4 – A Nurturing Space – How transforming your space can help transform your life.
- And so much more!
This workshop will give you the unique opportunity to work with a certified coach for a fraction of the cost of a one-on-one program. You will be able to ask questions, gain personalized insight about your situation, and learn from others in the community.
Sorry guys, this group is for ladies only, but it would make a great Valentine’s Day gift!
Space is limited as I want to ensure I have time to work with each of you.
It all begins on February 1st.
To reserve your spot, get in touch!
And remember: Self-care is not optional, and it is not selfish. Only when you are mentally and physically healthy can you live your best life and be your best for others.
This week, I have been focusing on decluttering my pantry. Who knew that I had so many packages of rice noodles? I have been inspired to use up my pantry ingredients, along with what I find in the fridge and freezer, in an effort not only to declutter, but also to save some money on my ever increasing grocery bill. All I needed to pick up for this delicious Weeknight Red Curry from Bon Appetit was a pound of firm white fish. I chose cod. I will definitely be adding this to my monthly menu!
Tonight, I will be making another Asian inspired fish dish that we have enjoyed before: Spicy Miso Ramen with Chili Roasted Salmon from feasting at home. You guessed it. I have salmon in the freezer and ramen in the cupboard.
There are many health benefits to including more fish in your diet:
- It is high in important nutrients
- It may lower your risk for heart attacks and strokes.
- It may help with depression.
- It’s a good dietary source of vitamin D.
- It’s delicious, as you will soon discover when you try the recipes I have shared.
You may be wondering why I have included a picture of my made bed today. Well, that’s just it. My bed is MADE. One of the things I am focusing on this year is relieving stress in healthy ways. Believe it or not, something as simple as making your bed in the morning can help.
- It sets the tone for the rest of the day, giving you a feeling of accomplishment that you take with you as you head out the door.
- It is an infectious act, which might lead you to tidy up other areas, like the top of your dresser.
- All that tidying up will mean less clutter, and a tidy space is very calming.
- Finally, there is nothing quite so blissful as ending a long day by climbing into a freshly made bed.
This one little thing can make a big difference. Give it a try!
Ready to make 2019 your best year yet? I can help you clarify your goals, create a plan that fits your life, and provide the resources, support and accountability you need to succeed.
Get in touch!
Together, we can make it happen!